At times, a tooth extraction is necessary. Damage, decay, or orthodontic needs may require an extraction. If you need to have a tooth extracted, take a moment to read the information below.
– If you are having problems after the extraction, it is important to contact your dentist as soon as possible.
– If you were given anesthesia, follow you dentist’s post-treatment instructions.
– Stay away from the gym for a few days after an extraction, as it is much more important to rest after a tooth extraction so your body can focus all of its energy on healing the extraction site.
– To keep swelling and inflammation in your face depressed, your dentist can prescribe medications.
– Use your dentist as a resource for information pertaining to tooth extractions.
– Adhere to the necessary guidelines following dosages for any medication you may take.
If you need an exam and cleaning, or have a problem with your teeth, make an appointment with Chandler Dental Excellence at our office in Chandler, Arizona. Dr. Kerry Taylor and the rest of our team can be reached at 480.389.2452. Visit us today, and enjoy the season with a smile!