Do you have any cavities? Are your teeth suffering from the early stages of tooth decay and need to be repaired? If your answer is yes to either question, eliminate your cavities with dental fillings. Dental fillings often come in two popular forms: dental amalgams and composite fillings.
Although dental amalgams are often noted to work best in larger cavities, composite fillings offer an array of benefits that sets them apart from the competition:
– Composite fillings are extremely durable and more resistant to cracking in smaller cavities than dental amalgams.
– Dental veneers are completely customizable and designed for – If you are seeking a more natural-looking filling, composites have the added benefit of matching the colors of your teeth so they can blend in with your natural teeth.
– Composite fillings can be used on front teeth and back teeth.
– Composite fillings do not contain mercury, which some people may be allergic to.
– Typically, composite fillings can last upwards of a decade.
– If your composite fillings ever need to be repaired, the original fillings do not need to be removed.
If you have a cavity that needs to be repaired, our dentists at Chandler Dental Excellence can provide you with tooth-colored composite fillings for nearly all sizes of cavities. To book an appointment with Dr. Kerry Taylor at our office in Chandler, Arizona, you can call us at 480.389.2452. Conquering cavities has never been easier!