Chandler Family Dentist Dr Kerry Taylor
Isn't It Time To Say Good
Riddance To Those Cold, High-Pressure, Corporate-Owned Dental Clinics...
...And Get Comfortable With Your Dentist Again?
If so, you've come to the right place...
"I've been going to Dr. Taylor for 12 years. Everyone is so pleasant to be around. I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past, but have never felt fear or mistreatment in those 12 years."-Jan K., Chandler, AZ
You see, Dr. Kerry Taylor is a general, family Chandler dentist who has achieved mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. He’s successfully treated his patients of all ages, who live in and around Chandler, AZ for nearly 30 years.
As such, he understands that it takes more than a dental degree and competency to be a great dentist.
Rather, he correctly recognizes that you and your family deserve to be treated by a trusted medical professional who...
- Has years of experience diagnosing and treating dental patients...
- Answers all of your questions honestly and completely
- Offers you a prioritized, practical, and low-pressure treatment plan (if appropriate) that utilizes safe, state-of-the-art technologies and procedures
- Works with you to ensure that your finances don't prevent you from obtaining the dental care you need
- Will take care of your immediate or emergency problems and helps you avoid further issues in the future
Even better, Dr. Taylor delivers these services in a warm, non-judgmental and comfortable environment.
Rest. Relax. Take it Easy.
"Dr. Taylor and staff have been 'family' and I have been treated excellently. Care and concern for the patient always been foremost in my treatment. I heartily recommend Dr. Taylor."-Olive S., Chandler, AZ
Let's face it, if you're like most people you're understandably anxious about visiting a dentist - particularly if you haven't seen one in a while. (In fact, many dental professionals are also nervous about seeking dental treatment!)
If so, we hope this doesn't stop you from reaching out, because there is a solution and we'd like to help. First, you can rest assured that Dr. Taylor and his staff will carefully listen to your concerns and address each and every one. Then they'll do everything in their power to allay your anxieties and make sure that your experience is safe, gentle, comfortable, and as stress-free as possible. Why, before long, you'll feel like one of the family!
You'll also be pleased to learn that we...
- Are conveniently located right in the heart of Chandler, AZ
- Accept multiple payment types such as, most dental health insurance plans; major credit cards, cash and checks, and CareCredit (medical credit card with 12 months of interest-free payments, for those who qualify).
- Put you in charge. Dr. Taylor will advise you on all of your treatment options, then you decide what’s best for you, your smile, your dental health, your budget, and your family.
- Are there when you need us. In fact, we offer same-day appointments and will even make special arrangements when needed.
- Provide a wide variety of dental services (listed below) for patients of all ages!
Dr. Kerry Taylor: The Only Dentist You And Your Family Will Ever Need
Here are just some of the many dental procedures Dr. Taylor performs:
- Fillings: Traditional composite (tooth-colored) dental restoratives
- Crowns: Cosmetic restorations that are used to enhance the shape of teeth or strengthen them
- Bridges: Used to replace missing teeth, maintain the shape of your face, and/or alleviate stress on your bite
- Root Canals: A simple procedure that saves nerve-damaged teeth
- Extractions: Removal of one or more teeth due to decay, infection, orthodontic correction, wisdom teeth issues, and more
- Partials and Dentures: Natural looking removable teeth
- Restorations Over Implants: Made from metal and porcelain, they’re used to replace missing teeth
- Invisalign™: Get beautiful straight teeth… without braces.
- Teeth Whitening: Achieve a whiter, brighter smile with our professional in-home whitening system
- Veneers: Entirely natural in appearance, veneers are used to correct issues such as gaps, chips, stains, and poorly shaped teeth
- Routine Teeth Cleaning: Thorough exam and prevention services.
- Periodontal Deep Cleaning: Therapy for advanced gum disease.
So, please contact us by phone at 480.786.1734 or via email at: email@example.com today. Our patient care consultant will be happy to answer your questions, provide you with more information, and when you’re ready, schedule your appointment. If you contact us after hours, someone will respond to you within 24 hours. Period.